Just wanted to give you all a quick update form last week’s post.
- This is post 101!
- I am super excited about my new full-time position in which I will be working at one of my favorite places on the planet and will be able to continue planning events! YAY!
- I am now wisdom(tooth)-less. Everything went really smoothly even with the hubs out of town. The remaining 3 wisdom teeth were out in about 18 minutes and my mother-in-law and wonderful friend Mandy took great care of me. I am still a little sore but that sort of comes with the territory.
- I now heart Chick-fil-a milkshakes. Thanks Mandy! Knowing how many calories are in them…I am going to have to wait until next summer to get another one. 🙂
- Mark is home! YAY! I do miss him when he is gone. Plus, he did a an awesome job on his sermon yesterday. Listen here: http://vimeo.com/nrbc
- I finished one of my painting projects (my garage entry). Now I just need to finish up the other 2.
- I went tax free shopping on Saturday. Yep…48 hours post surgery, I was shopping. I couldn’t pass up the deals available on tax-free weekend. (I was super worn-out after a couple of hours, so we had to head home.)
I am sure that there is something that I am missing, but I wanted this to be quick. Thanks for the prayers and concern! Hope you all have a happy Monday!