I ❤ today! I am having an awesome day.
- My puppy snuggled with me this morning and it was fabulous. Her sweet little face is wonderful way to start my morning.
- I am working on plans for our graduation luncheon on Sunday – Oh the Places you’ll go theme! My fabulous friend Mandy will be making the cake and it is going to be soooo cute! Thanks for being so wonderful and talented Mandy!
- I got a fabulous phone call that I will share more about later.
- I get to see my hubs today! He is taking a class this week and was gone last night. I really miss him when he is gone!
- I got a huge box in my office full of over 200 pairs of sunglasses in 7 colors (Light blue, purple, hot pink, green, lime, orange, and red) for our Summer Orientation. Get this, they were only $2.50 each. I think that they would be an awesome wedding favor! (From 4imprint.com)
- AND…it’s dressy Wednesday! I ADORE THIS DRESS! Seriously so cute. It is by the same Etsy designer from last week: Amanda Archer. It is only $289 and would be a perfect casual/beach wedding dress (or a second dress for your reception). Thoughts?